New career path: twitter repairmanmanman. Woman.
It's really an addiction when I'm over here on Blogger expressing my fear of twitter being down. Seriously, I used to not know what to do when I got that dreaded error message. I took a nap once. Another time, I studied. But throughout both instances, I had a storm of tweets just burning inside me.I hit send. I get rejected. It's unrequited love.. like someone just won't listen to me! Frustrated isn't the word for it. Incensed. Enraged. Insulted. How DARE you not let me speak my mind.
I plot that whale's death and wonder how the hell those lil blue birds manag to carry him. How the hell. His fat ass has no business on twitter anyway..it's already raggly. Deleted tweets. Vanishing followers. Force-fed friendships (WHY WONT'T YOU LET ME UNFOLLOW HIM still????)

So once it finally revives itself, I, of course go fish (my version of going ham. Should I say I go whale....?) Then a new fear settles in *dramatic music plays*
Twitterjail.
And as it would be if I landed at 201 Poplar (google it if you're not from Memphis), nobody ever bails me out. So I'm stuck, in a sea of tears, knowing these pent up tweets will have consciously disappeared before I am freed...

My name is Kela, and I am a twitter addict.

So once it finally revives itself, I, of course go fish (my version of going ham. Should I say I go whale....?) Then a new fear settles in *dramatic music plays*
Twitterjail.
And as it would be if I landed at 201 Poplar (google it if you're not from Memphis), nobody ever bails me out. So I'm stuck, in a sea of tears, knowing these pent up tweets will have consciously disappeared before I am freed...

My name is Kela, and I am a twitter addict.
2 comments:
I love it!!! This is adorable!!!
Yes, you are an addict.
Post a Comment